Birthday Messages (SMS) For Friends and Relatives




Here are perfect words for Birthday wishes. Birthday is worthy of cheerful celebration either you are celebrating yourself or someone else maybe your friend or any member of your family. The day as special as it is, is not only for celebration but also a time when the celebrant has to calm down and think of ways forwards to achieve desired goals. Knowing this fact, you should let others know and encourage them.

Therefore, take advantage of this birthday period of your friend or relative to wish him or her the best. Give words of encouragement to them. Some are here on this page.



1.  I may not be celebrating your special day with you but I want you to know that I am thinking of you & wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

2.  You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.

3.  Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday.

4.  A friend like you makes the dark days a little sunnier, and makes my sunny days even more cheerful! On your birthday and each day of this year, may you know how special you are to me! Happy Birthday, friend!

5.  Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

6.  Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.

7.  We have been together so long, I can’t think of life without you. But I will never tire of wishing you happy birthday. Live long, love life and relish every moment.

8.  May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead.

9.  Your birthday is a wonderful occasion all by itself. But for me, it’s a special day allowing me to thank God for all that your friendship has meant to me.

10.  May it be the best day of your life thus far, & may your happiness grow with each passing day through the many many birthdays that surely are ahead of you.

11.  Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that, one day, we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.

12.  God bless this special best friend of mine with all happiness and accomplishment in life. I’m truly blessed to have yo as my best  buddy.

13.  My best friend deserves the best birthday in the world, and my goal is to give it to you. Happy Birthday, and get ready to celebrate! The party starts as soon as we’re together.

14.  May it be the best day of your life thus far, & may your happiness grow with each passing day through the many many birthdays that surely are ahead of you.

15.  Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones. Happy birthday!

16.  Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!

17.  It’s your birthday and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.

18.  Count your nights by stars, not shadows. Count your days by smiles, not tears. On your birthday, count your age by friends, not years.

19.  My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.

20.  Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! May today be filled with laughter and love. Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

21.  The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.

22.  On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy birthday.

23.  May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you!

24.  When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.

25.  Have an amazing birthday. It only comes one day a year so do something to make it memorable!

26.  Happy Birthday to my sister! I hope you have the best birthday of all time for the best girl of all time. Something like that!

27.  Friend, you are my best friend and greatest confidante, I could not be any happier to have you as my pal, Happy Birthday pal.

28.  A friend holds his friend hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy birthday friend!

29.  May all happiness come true in all your rest life. many many happy return of the day Happy birthday bro.

30.  Happy birthday brother,wishing you a day filled with happiness, and a year filled with joy.

31.  I am blessed to have a brother like you, my constant energy but always there to make my day, happy birthday bro.

32.  On your special day today I wish and pray, may you get the hole happiness Happy birthday brother.

33.  Thank you tender love. You will never really know how happy that you have me and how much I love you to so.

34.  I will never lets you fall, I will stand up with you forever, I will be there for you through it all Happy birthday my love.

35.  Happy birthday to my amazing, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted person on this earth, happy birthday my best friend.

36.  I have the perfect gift for you, A gift that’s guaranteed to get you through thick or thin, Feast or famine, Sink or swim and all or nothing Happy Birthday!

37.  The best birthday wish that you can get for the day is that may you live each moment of your life to the very fullest, without any regrets. Happy Birthday!

38.  Dad, please keep in mind that I love you so much. I’m wishing you a lovely and colorful birthday.

40.  It’s so great to have you as my best friend. I would like to share my every single moment with you. Happy Birthday!

41.  Wishing a happy birthday to my amazing brother. I hope all your dreams will come true very soon.

42.  I’m sending this birthday message to the best-looking and extraordinary sister in the world. Love you so much.

43.  There might be thousands of sisters in this world, but to me you are the best, without any doubt. Happy Birthday.

44.  I’m so lucky that I have such a beautiful and precious relationship with my loving and wonderful friend. Happy Birthday.

45.  Sis, we are a great pair because we always look gorgeous in our photos! Happy Birthday.

46.  Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.

47.  Lovely message for a lovely person in a lovely style to wish you have a lovely birthday!

48.  Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! Happy Birthday Dear!

49.  Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart. Celebrating your special day with you. But I want you to know that I'm thinking of you & wishing you a wonderful birthday!

50.  I am dancing and singing on your birthday! Only that you cant see me!

51.  Wish I was celebrating with you. Because today is your day, Its an opportunity for you to know that your special and special things are for you today. May life lead you to great happiness, Success and hope that all your wishes comes true!

52.  Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, May your future always shine...With lots of love. Happy Birthday to you!

53.  Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity for you wish you a super duper happy birthday.

54.  On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!

55.  May the joys of today be like beautiful flowers filling with pleasure the minutes and hours and leaving a fragrance that still lingers on in memory, long after your Birthday has gone.

56.  Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

57.  Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend!

58.  Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which I am proud to call you my sister and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving wishes, for the best in life for you. Happy Birthday!!

59.  Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which I am proud to call you my brother and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving wishes, for the best in life for you. Happy Birthday!!

60.  Your birthday has already passed but hoping its was simply on the best, many many happy return of the day happy birthday friend.

61.  Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back in the heart of someone, How gives it always all year long. Happy birthday!

62. May your day with the filled with the warm sunshine of love, and the bright colour of laughter.

63.  Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new And in the end is not the year in your life that count, it’s the life in your year.

64.  When I think of my favorite foods, I can never make up my mind. But when I think of my favorite people, I immediately know that means YOU! Happy Birthday!

65. Finding a great friend is like looking for a four leaf clover. But I did get lucky! Happy Bday! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond.

66. Believing hear, what you deserve to hear: Your birthday as my own to me is dear...But yours gives most, for mine did only lend Me to the world, yours gave to me a friend.

67. There are two bright stars in the sky today, one is the Star of God and one is you! I hope you keep shining bright for the rest of your life. Happy Birthday!

68. The world changed forever the day you were born. As your best friend, I'm glad that day happened. Happy Birthday, my friend! Live long and prosper!

69. May your birthday be the window which opens A million vistas that help you in the fulfillment of your dream and accomplishment of your goals... Happy Birthday!

70. May this birthday of yours bring you good luck and fortune. But even more than that, may it bring you oodles of true love and friendship. Happy Birthday.

Welcome back. Note that the messages above are not composed by the owner of this website but they were collected from some trusted websites that have perfect birthday messages. This blog only combined them just for your convince and to save your time on searching for birthday wishes or messages to be sent to your friends and relatives online. Enjoy.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Google Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © SENDMELOVETEXT | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com